Sunday, April 7, 2013

What a day…

I’ll admit it was a long day but well worth it! Look at how my blog looks now I’m excited it so cute! It took a lot mind work what looks good? what looks bad? what needs to move? what needs to stay.?  I just kept on questioning my self but finally I got it how I really want it.  I got my background from Shabby Blogs I love their backgrounds they are so cute plus they’re free!  I still need to create the buttons that go on the side but that’s still a work in progress.  The first thing I did when I got on my computer was finished my homework today was the last day of my critical thinking class, and tomorrow I start a English 105.  School has been going really fast and for that I’m really excited!  I can’t wait to get my degree and become a high school history teacher ( hopefully) Then after I did that I began to work on my blog I signed up for different social networks (twitter and instagram) I read that I need to be very proactive so that’s exactly what I’m doing.  I redid my header and put a new description, while this blog is still about my many adventures with my tiny family I needed a description that makes sense lol.  And I did this all outside because today my husband his dad and few other family members came to put up the block fence.  I’ve been out here since 10 am! Thank goodness that it is really nice outside, its one of the last days that it will be like this in Arizona.  But as you can see its almost there.  I'm excited because that means almost starting the project of my garden I know it’s a little late in the year but I’m going to be making a shade over it because of the Arizona sun and its going to be a lifted garden so the project itself will be long.  Well until next time.

                                     WP_000991

                           Here they are working on the block fence…almost there!

                           On another note here is Goose our furry family member!!!!

                                     WP_000990

 

Alondra

No comments:

Post a Comment