Thursday, March 28, 2013

There's not enough time in the day!!!

So remember I was telling you that I have so much planned when I get off work, I still have yet to get to it.  Right now I'm preparing for this weekend, my birthday were going to make carne asada and everyone is coming over to our house.  So I'm cleaning and buying things and doing everything to prepare.  I hope that I get to work on the couch soon but as I see things it might not be until a few weeks from now.  So let me tell you about some other projects I have in mind. A home garden, sewing up some vintage dresses, I need to copy the patterns onto something concrete so that I can recreate them more than once. I'll be posting some pictures soon and hopefully get a new background on this blog lol.
 
 
Alondra

No comments:

Post a Comment