Monday, March 25, 2013

Being a first time mommy

*sigh* My daughter is 7 and a half months old, she's crawling all over the place and stand up and walking on her walker.  I keep telling her to stop but...c'est la vie lol.  There's nothing I can do she just keeps growing no matter what soon enough she will be walking on her own grabbing everything.  I'm trying really hard not to loose myself and all my hobbies being crafty I plan on trying to open an etsy shop in the near future so I'm juggling a lot of things.  I recently took on a new project, an antique couch I got it at Goodwill for 20$ I find it to be quite a steal I'm really excited.  I'll be post pictures soon.  Since I work I really have to try and make time to do it, its in the garage and living in Arizona its going to become an oven soon.  My goal is to finish it before the end of April.  I've already picked out the fabric I want to use.  Talking about it just makes me excited, but I also have school to worry about so I need to really concentrate.  ;)

See you tomorrow!!

Alondra

No comments:

Post a Comment