Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Polaroid Camera! and Summer plans...

I got my camera in the mail today! I am very excited to say that the deal I got was awesome I was only expecting 50 pictures and 100 came in.  I'm going to be taking lots of pictures of Baby girl. Yesterday was Monday so to say the least it was the longest day of the week. *sigh* I'm trying to get on top of stuff but work has been to busy lightly its crazy. I can't wait till the summer I'm way excited for this year because it's my first summer with Baby girl I have so many things planned I just hope that I get to do them.  I hope that we get to travel also but right now there are so many things that we are doing to the house that we're on a bit of a budget.  I'm trying to figure out more ways to save money because I really do want to travel during the summer.  What I would really like to do is visit my family in Mexico City, but I don't see that happening any time soon.  I hope this week goes by fast I'm already ready for the weekend.
 
Alondra

No comments:

Post a Comment