Saturday, April 6, 2013

Work in progress.

So today I have been trying to set up my blog trying different backgrounds, putting a new header its a lot of work.  I'm still learning new things and reading a lot of information but I have decided to really have a go at this and invest time into my blog.  I used to just make one and I'd forget about it but now I really want to try and invest time and make it really good.  I'm really into the Shabby Chic look because I really like that style so I'm trying to create stuff with that, unfortunately I don't have photoshop on my computer but hopefully I will soon.  On another note I decided to take a break and go get myself a boba. So delicious!  I get is from this place Bomboba it recently opened literally 2 minutes away from our house.  The sign came up when I was pregnant and I was hoping to get some during my pregnancy but no such luck.  Well its hear now and I tell you I get it all the time, that's how much I love it. LOL
 
 
 
 
Alondra

No comments:

Post a Comment