Thursday, April 4, 2013

Future Project

Since we just bought all the block for our future fence I decided to start planning my garden.  I’ve been wanting to do it for a while now but since the block fence isn’t up I haven’t really been able to do it.  So here is the part of my back yard that I want to put my garden in.
WP_000974As you can see I still have the wooden fence what I would like to do is use that wood to become the front of my fence to the entrance of my garden.  I found this really cool place called Porter Barn Wood they sell a lot of vintage materials because the entrance I also want to put a door and some vintage windows.  Later on I’ll post an idea of how I want it but I did draw the set up I want for my garden.
WP_000974neI don’t know yet all exactly what I want to plan but I know for sure that tomatoes will be one of them.  I will of course be request the help of my dad because he just know how to do everything!  I just will have to bribe him with baby girl. 

 

 

Alondra

No comments:

Post a Comment