Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Summer so far!!!!

                Sorry…it’s been a while and a lot has happen.  The school year ended with a bang on May 23 and my last day at work was June 6.  I go back to work on July 22 and so far this summer has been awesome.  We went to San Diego right when I got off work on June 6 and we stayed at an awesome hotel in La Jolla. 

We were there for 5 awesome days and it did not get high than 75 degrees.  I miss it, I really want to move over there lol.  This trip was all thanks to my husband’s friend because otherwise we would not have been able to go so I am very grateful.  Emma had so much fun and of course so did my husband and I here are a few pictures to show you how our trip went.




Here in Arizona unfortunately we are in the triple digits when we left for San Diego it was 114 degrees!  This weekend it’s going to hit 118!!!!!! I can’t wait for this weekend lol.   Emma and I have been swimming in the pool every day I need to do some crafty things, get organized and exercise this summer.  So far that has been the summer, I have a few weeks left until I go back to work but the next big even coming up is the 4th of July I want to make some colorful jello and its Emma’s first fireworks so that should be fun.
Alondra

No comments:

Post a Comment