Sunday, August 18, 2013

I am a mother of a one year old..a month later!!!

Sorry that I haven't been here in a while but so much has been going on, with the summer behind me I went back to work.  This is the first week of school and so far everyday has felt like a Monday.  It has just been so crazy busy and I feel like I am drowning in paperwork lol.  I always wonder to myself I wonder how many trees I am holding in my hands today lol.  Anyway the biggest and most exciting thing that has happen is that my baby girl turn one on August 2 it is crazy to think that a year ago she came into this world with a bang!  That story I will leave for another day, any who Baby girl turn one and of course she is our one and only right now and we just decided to go all out!  We threw this big Mexican fiesta with a Dr.Seuss theme.  I decided to do Dr.Seuss because I just fell in love with the ideas that I saw on Pinterst, and it was awesome tiresome but awesome.  We made the trees from the Lorax, had pictures of all the Dr.Seuss characters on the windows, had a cake especially made for her thanks to Sugar Shells Custom Cakes & More I used her for my birthday and she did an awesome job for my daughter.  My mother-in-law made a piñata Mexican style of course as the Cat from the Cat in the Hat, and I bought her the Book Happy Birthday by Dr.Seuss and had people sign it sort of like a guest book.  Overall even though it was really tiresome I really am happy that I threw it because even though she wont remember I will remember it.  Here are some pictures of her awesome day!

 
 

Her awesome cake! Lorax Trees Cat in the Hat pinata made by her grandma party hats and guest book IMG_1084 Overall I was exhasted and sweaty cause throwing a party in August in Arizona is so hot!! But I would not change it for the least it was the best first birthday ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment