Wednesday, April 17, 2013

My Dream Kitchen

So as you know we have been working on our house a lot.  Our kitchen has actually been a work in progress since we moved in two years ago but today I’d like to share with you what I would really love to have in my kitchen with the help of Pinterest of course!

First thing I LOVE coffee, I don’t know how I came to love it but just the smell and the fact that it exists makes my mornings. Coffee + me = LOVE so I of course am putting a coffee bar in my kitchen this is my inspiration and I would love to have something close to this.

Desire_to_Inspire_rect540My second must have is an apron sink, I just love love love these sinks, I love the vintage look so I told my husband something I would love to do to the house is put in wood flooring.

6_1314711954 My third must have is a double oven, I don’t know why I have always had a fascination with double ovens but I feel that if I get one then I will be baking all the time and I love baking!

3_1314711953Well those are my must have in the kitchen thought I’d post about this because its a work in progress and I can dream right, I do want to make it happen especially the coffee bar.  Well until next time!

 

Alondra 

No comments:

Post a Comment