Saturday, April 13, 2013

My Personal Food Challenge

So today I started my food challenge, in my food challenge I am challenging myself to make food at home everyday as many days as I can.  When you work full time and leave the house at 6 am and come home at 4:30pm the last thing that you want to do is make food, I’m not saying that this is an excuse but I get home and the last thing I want to do is make food.  So I’m challenging myself to make dinner everyday for the next two weeks, also make lunch for work.  This will be one of my toughest challenges yet.  Today I made salmon with steam veggies and mash potatoes (already off to a great start!).  It took me a total of 45 minutes to make dinner.  While I was making dinner I watched Modern family and fed my daughter.  So wish me luck for the next two weeks in hopes that I will be able to make food at home.

Salmon,steamed veggies, and mash potatoes

Alondra

No comments:

Post a Comment