Sunday, May 5, 2013

Summer is here!!

So in Arizona when you hit April its basically already summer, we've already hit triple diget degrees here! Sorry that I haven't posted in a while its been crazy busy in my life lightly.  We've finished the back of the block fence as you can see and the pool is ready, we've installed a salt water system and man is there a difference.  Our pool is crystal clear, before it was really cloudy looking but whoa is there a difference now.  I can't wait until it becomes a little hotter and the pool temperature is perfect.  Baby girl has already gone in 3 times! I am counting down the days till summer break from work in one month tomorrow exactly we will be on our way to San Diego ocean front hotel vacation, I'm so excited! Any way what better way to start the week than thinking about the count down to summer!  Until next time.



Alondra

No comments:

Post a Comment